'Beginner bootcamp' is a three-day course that combines our popular 'Drupal in a day' and 'Build it with Drupal' courses to give you the skills and knowledge to get your Drupal website up and running with ease. You will learn the core points for getting a website published and maintaining it.
Who's it for?
The beginner who is looking to get experience using Drupal or thinking about building and maintaining a simple Drupal website in the future.
- Understanding what Drupal is and what it can do
- How to install Drupal and structure your site
- Managing users, content and content types
- Using fields, views and panels
- Theming and SEO
- Understanding rules, actions, conditions and events and working with them
- Course instructions and materials for you to keep
- Tea, coffee, snacks, lunch and Wifi
What do you need to bring?
- Your own internet-ready laptop computer
How much is it?
£875 for a three-day course, including training materials.
Interested in taking part?
Contact us to find out more and to book a place.