'Build it with Drupal' is a two-day course for those with a basic working knowledge of Drupal that covers the key aspects of building websites in Drupal.
Who's it for?
An Intermediate user who can do the basics on Drupal, like those who have completed our 'Drupal in a day' course.
This course is perfect for those who do, or want to, build websites in Drupal and will give you the understanding to build great Drupal websites.
- Using the core Drupal modules
- Building custom content types
- Managing and re-using field definitions
- Linking content types
- Linking users to content
- Using views, relationships and arguments
- Using panels
- Understanding and using rules, including actions, conditions and events and using them to schedule access
- Combining conditions and using components
- Creating and managing flags
- Working with events using date and calendar modules
- Course instructions and materials for you to keep
- Tea, coffee, snacks, lunch and Wifi
What do you need to bring?
- Your own internet-ready laptop computer
How much is it?
£650 for a two-day course, including training materials.
Interested in taking part?
Contact us to find out more and to book a place.