'Cash in with Drupal commerce' is a one-day course that will give you the skills to set up and maintain an online shop in Drupal.
Who's it for?
An advanced user who is comfortable with developing Drupal sites using the basic modules.
This course is perfect for those who would like to include a shop on their Drupal website, or is responsible for maintaining one.
- Understanding the installation and configuration of the commerce module
- Creating product catalogues
- Understanding the cart and checkout process
- Understanding product classes
- Setting up shipping and taxes
- Theming product and catalogue pages
- Integrating your e-commerce site with popular payment gateways
- Performing the major tasks needed to get your online shop up and running, including on-going maintenance
- Course instructions and materials for you to keep
- Tea, coffee, snacks, lunch and Wifi
What do you need to bring?
- Your own internet-ready laptop computer
How much is it?
£325 for a one-day course, includiing training materials.
Interested in taking part?
Contact us to find out more and to book a place.