'Drupal in a day' is a one-day introductory course that covers all the important bits of Drupal, including many need-to-know topics.
Who's it for?
The beginner, but experience of using the web and basic website knowledge is a plus.
This course is ideal for those looking to get into Drupal, or those who are just starting to use it.
- What Drupal is and what it can do
- How to install Drupal
- Structuring your website
- Managing users
- Managing content
- Using fields to create custom content
- Using views
- The basics of theming Drupal
- Getting SEO in Drupal right
- Course instructions and materials for you to keep
- Tea, coffee, snacks, lunch and Wifi is all provided
What do you need to bring?
- Bring with you your own internet-ready laptop computer
How much is it?
£325 for a one-day course, including training materials
Interested in taking part?
Contact us to find out more and to book a place.