'Drupal masterclass' is a four-day course that combines the 'Build it with Drupal', 'Drupal theming' and the 'Administering a Drupal website' courses. This course will give you the skills to confidently manage a Drupal website.
Who's it for?
Those with some experience of the Drupal platform with a good working knowledge of websites, including some knowledge of HTML and CSS.
This course is especially beneficial for those who are already administering a Drupal website or will be managing one as part of their role.
- Using the most important Drupal modules
- Building custom content and using field definitions within content types
- Using views, relationships and arguments
- Understanding and using panels, rules, actions, conditions and events
- Working with CSS and Drupal, themes and templates
- Creating custom front pages, using custom base- and sub-themes
- Managing and organising content, menus and blocks
- Understanding and implementing site security
- Course instructions and materials for you to keep
- Tea, coffee, snacks, lunch and Wifi
What do you need to bring?
Your own internet-ready laptop computer
How much is it?
£995 for a four-day course, including training materials.
Interested in taking part?
Contact us to find out more and to book a place.