'Drupal module development' is a two-day course for PHP developers to learn more about building robust and safe modules that extend the functionality of Drupal websites.
Who's it for?
An advanced user who is experienced in developing Drupal websites and development with PHP. Some knowledge of MySQL will also be needed.
This course is designed for people who want to build Drupal modules to enhance existing Drupal websites.
- Understanding Drupal and its architecture
- Understanding Drupal’s hook system and development
- Using Git, supporting and submitting your own modules and monitoring patches
- Developing advanced modules
- Working with data using Drupal’s core database abstraction layer
- Integrating your custom modules with the Drupal theming APII
- Understanding best practice, security techniques, conventions and coding standards
- Course instructions and materials for you to keep
- Tea, coffee, snacks, lunch and Wifi
What do you need to bring?
- Your own internet-ready laptop computer
How much is it?
£650 for a two-day course, including training materials.
Interested in taking part?
Contact us to find out more and to book a place.