'Drupal Pro' is a four-day course designed for PHP developers and combines our 'Build it with Drupal' and 'Drupal module development' courses. This course will give you the skills to build advanced modules and great Drupal websites.
Who's it for?
PHP Developers who are using Drupal or another CMS and want to strengthen their skills by learning how to build modules, maintain them and work with the Drupal platform at an advanced level.
- Using the most important Drupal modules
- Building custom content types
- Link content types, linking users to content
- Using views, panels, relationships and arguments
- Understanding and using rules, actions, conditions, flags and events
- Mastering the basics of Drupal and its architecture, understanding the hook system
- Using Git and submitting patches, learning how to support and maintain your own modules
- Developing advanced modules
- Working with data using Drupal’s core database, understanding and using Drupal theming and forms API
- Understanding and developing best practice, security techniques, conventions and coding standards.
- Course instructions and materials for you to keep
- Tea, coffee, snacks, lunch and Wifi
What do you need to bring?
- Your own internet-ready laptop computer
How much is it?
£1,100 for a four-day course, including training materials.
Interested in taking part?
Contact us to find out more and to book a place.