'Administering a Drupal website' is a one-day course that will give you the skills to administer and maintain a Drupal website.
Who's it for?
An Intermediate user who can do the basics on Drupal, like those who have completed our 'Drupal in a day' course.
This course is perfect for those who are responsible for administering a Drupal website, or would just like to learn how.
- Understanding Drupal and what a Drupal website can really do
- Understand Drupal architecture (high level)
- Manage and organise content
- Use menus and blocks
- Managing media files
- Understand SEO
- Updating core and contributed modules
- Managing security for your site
- Course instructions and materials for you to keep
- Tea, coffee, snacks, lunch and Wifi
What do you need to bring?
- Your own internet-ready laptop computer
How much is it?
£325 for a one-day course, including training materials.
Interested in taking part?
Contact us to find out more and to book a place.